Sizzle has teams at The Illusion Factory to build these audio offers quickly for you.
AUDIO OFFER TYPES:
1. Selling an item in Sizzle, or drawing attention on Sizzle for data capture
2. Selling an item on your website, or driving traffic to your website for data capture
3. Selling an item at a physical location
4. Launching a poll or survey
5. Launching a Sizzle Spin or Floating Augmented Reality Game
6. Launching a video
7. Launching a VR 360º tour
8. Delivering a PDF electronic print document
9. Delivering an HTML5 interactive experience
10. Delivering contact information
11. Causing the user to call a phone number
12. Causing the user to text a phone number
13. Delivering an Augmented Reality Television experience
14. Launching a viral game concept
15. Regionalizing an offer to where a consumer is currently standing
16. Listening with Sizzle for a chance to receive an offer or a prize
OFFERS AND PRIZES:
1. Photos to represent each item. 6 photos max for each item. Format: 1000 x 1000 px RGB JPEG
2. Video to represent each offer or prize. (optional) 1 video max Format: mp4, 600 bit rate (kbps) Codec: H.264
3. Description of each offer or prize
4. Shipping costs for each offer. Prizes must ship at your expense or be redeemed at a location of your choice.
5. Time limitation for each offer or prize
6. Quantity limits on offers and prizes to be distributed
Producing an audio offer in Sizzle for use in locations and broadcast media and music brings you countless benefits.
Here’s what you’ll need…
OFFER AND PRIZE REDEMPTION:
1. In Sizzle Shop: Product must be inserted into the Sizzle Shop. Please review Sizzle Shop requirements.
2. Your website, Shopify or other website: Specific URL for redemption. Sizzle will provide a tracking pixel for insert into your site.
3. Physical Location: Address and time of operation.
4. Specific instructions for redemption. Choice of 4 digit PIN for prize validation.
1. Once Sizzle delivers you an audio file, you will pair that audio file with any of your prerecorded or live broadcast media streams or play the audio file over your public address music system, and consumer’s Sizzle apps will hear the audio offer and it will populate in their wallets.
Send us a note when you are ready!
AUDIO OFFERS ARE REGIONAL, NATIONAL OR GLOBAL
Television Programming may be paired with Sizzle audio triggers to enable offers to be silently delivered to the user’s wallet, if the user has expressed interest in your category of offers.
USING GPS TO REGIONALIZE AUDIO OFFERS
Sizzle audio signals may be paired with GPS to modify the offer, so that a program with an audio signal in the United States may deliver one offer, but the exact same program, with the exact same audio signal in Germany would yield a regionally specific offer. This may also be used to deliver regional offers all across the United States from the same program with the same audio signal.
Live broadcasts may be paired with Sizzle audio triggers to instigate offers during the broadcast. These offers may also be paired with GPS to modify the offer to be regional as required.
Streaming video offers many potential choices. Most of these are not performed with audio, they are performed with touch screen. See the YouTube® and Streaming offers description.
On demand programming is paired with audio offers as with broadcast television.
Radio Programming may be paired with Sizzle audio triggers to enable offers to be silently delivered to the user’s wallet, if the user has expressed interest in your category of offers.
Live radio broadcasts may be paired with Sizzle audio triggers to instigate offers during the broadcast. These offers may also be paired with GPS to modify the offer to be regional as required
Locations like malls, stadiums, campuses, travel terminals, trade shows, etc. may be paired with Sizzle audio triggers to instigate offers during on the property. In many cases, a GPS trigger would be preferable