Use of virtual reality interactions substantially increases consumer engagement, dwell time, interaction and transactions. Bring a complete virtual reality tour of any kind of building, facility, property or experience into your traditional advertising using Sizzle scan and Matterport 3D models.
Visual triggers deliver unique augmented reality and virtual reality tours
- Perfect for tourism experiences
- Ultimate promotional tool for real estate and facilities
- Conduct self guided tour of showrooms
- Guided tour of manufacturing systems
Monthly Cost: Pick the monthly program, Start Up, Enterprise, Premium or Custom that is appropriate combination of Sizzle Offer Engine™ functionalities for your company or organization.
Additional Game Costs:
This is Sizzle Scan connecting to a Matterport model. http://matterport.com
The Matterport model is created by hiring a regional real estate photographer who has one of these cameras to shoot the facility.
Sizzle can encode that model with multiple other options when viewed in Sizzle. This is a custom quote per project.
Add a game to your experience. Populate game with 10 prizes and 10 offers – No charge if you perform these tasks yourself, or if you prefer, Sizzle concierge will do this for you for $50 per prize and $50 per offer (minimum 10 prizes and 10 offers required)
Additional prizes or offers after first ten in each category are free if you add them yourself and cost $35 ea. for Sizzle Concierge to upload them for you.
10% Sales Commission on all sold items or $0.25 per clickthrough to Amazon, Shopify, ETSY, Ebay and other 3rd party marketplaces
3 Easy Steps
- Click GET STARTED below to log-in/create an account and select this category on the Sizzle dashboard
- Upload your offers, prizes and branded game artwork following the technical specifications provided on the dashboard
- Set the parameters of your game, contact Sizzle for custom programming (allow 4 -8 weeks) and launch
For illustrative purposes only. No relationship between Sizzle and the brands on this page is intentional or implied. Trademarks belong to the original trademark holder.