Brand sponsored short content is created in branching storyline form to enable the user to pick outcome options at moments in the story that take the user through different story experiences. This converts a consumer into a fan of the brand. Creates brand loyalty. Generates activations and engagement.
Utilize the highly programmable suite of video tools inside of Sizzle to take users on a journey through several outcomes of the same story set up. Let the user choose their own adventure and experience the story as they think it should unfold.
- Non-linear storytelling is readily adaptable inside the Sizzle player
- Create your own adventures as interactive plot lines
- Connect games, contests, sweepstakes, and augmented reality experiences
Monthly Cost: Pick the monthly program, Start Up, Enterprise, Premium or Custom that is appropriate combination of Sizzle Offer Engine™ functionalities for your company or organization.
Additional Game Costs:
Client must supply video assets
Add a game to your nonlinear story so your sponsor can monetize the experience. Populate game with 10 prizes and 10 offers – No charge if you perform these tasks yourself, or if you prefer, Sizzle concierge will do this for you for $50 per prize and $50 per offer (minimum 10 prizes and 10 offers required)
Additional prizes or offers after first ten in each category are free if you add them yourself and cost $35 ea. for Sizzle Concierge to upload them for you.
10% Sales Commission on all sold items or $0.25 per clickthrough to Amazon, Shopify, ETSY, Ebay and other 3rd party marketplaces
3 Easy Steps
- Click GET STARTED below to log-in/create an account and select this category on the Sizzle dashboard
- Upload your offers, prizes and branded game artwork following the technical specifications provided on the dashboard
- Set the parameters of your game, contact Sizzle for custom programming (allow 4 weeks) and launch
For illustrative purposes only. No relationship between Sizzle and the brands on this page is intentional or implied. Trademarks belong to the original trademark holder.